The vixen or fox eye look is a classic makeup look that has been around for decades. It is characterized by elongated, almond-shaped eyes with a dramatic cat eye flick. This look is both sultry and glamorous, and it can be easily achieved with a few simple makeup tricks.
Important Elements to the Vixen or Foxy Eye Look
One of the most important elements of the vixen or fox eye look is the use of cat eye lashes. Cat eye lashes are long, thick lashes that are designed to create a dramatic, feline-like look. They can be applied using traditional lash glue, or they can be magnetic lashes, which are attached to the lash line using magnets.
Another important element of the vixen or fox eye look is the use of eyeliner. Eyeliner can be used to create the cat eye flick, or it can be used to line the entire lash line. For a more dramatic look, you can use black eyeliner. However, if you want a more natural look, you can use brown or navy eyeliner.
In addition to cat eye lashes and eyeliner, you can also use other makeup products to create the vixen or fox eye look. For example, you can use eyeshadow to add depth and dimension to your eyes. You can also use mascara to volumize and curl your lashes.
The vixen or fox eye look is a versatile makeup look that can be dressed up or down. It is perfect for a night out, but it can also be worn for everyday wear. If you are looking for a classic, timeless makeup look, the vixen or fox eye look is a great option.
Here are some additional tips for creating the vixen or fox eye look:
- Start by applying a thin layer of Klinqe Magnetic eyeliner along your lash line.
- Then, create the cat eye flick by extending the eyeliner out past the outer corner of your eye.
- Fill in the cat eye flick with more of your Klinqe Magnetic eyeliner.
- Apply Klinqe Magnetic Diamond or Desire lashes to the drawn eyeliner.
Here are some of the benefits of using cat eye lashes and magnetic lashes:
Cat eye lashes and magnetic lashes can help to create a dramatic, feline-like look.
- They can also help to make big eyes look less larger and more elongated.
- Cat eye lashes and magnetic lashes are easy to apply and remove.
- They are also more durable than traditional false lashes.
Whether you are a makeup beginner or a pro, the vixen or fox eye look is a great way to add drama and glamour to your everyday look. So what are you waiting for? Try it out today!